Mission and Vision
It is the mission of the Multidisciplinary Simulation Center to:
• Set new standards in the way technical and non-technical skills are taught, learned and assessed in healthcare.
• Use innovative approaches that allow learners to become competent healthcare providers.
• Facilitate continuous self-improvement through training and education using the Cleveland Clinic’s intellectual
• Support skills education and training in an environment of delivering quality patient care and safety.
• Create an environment of translational research in healthcare skills education.